Friday, December 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Terribly Busy

Goodness me! Has it really been almost 2 weeks since I last updated you all on my life?
Well that is quite unfortunate! 
So i'll run through all the exciting events that have occurred since that last post ages ago. 
Of course there was Thanksgiving to start and I was far too busy enjoying the yummy food and company to snap pictures!

This year we spent the day with all of my Mom's side of the family, it was so much fun to see all of them again and enjoy each other's company. Then the boy came over for a game of Pirates Dice and to steal me away to visit with his family. Spending more time with fun people and eating *more* food! That evening when I got home, the sis and I decided to hit up the Black Friday sales!

This is pretty much what Target looked like....SCARY
We finally arrived at the mall at 1 am and wandered around until 3 am when we decided it was time to sleep. 
The best part of breaks has to be the sleeping in and I certainly did that! 
The rest of the weekend was spent with family, decorating for Christmas, spending time with the boy, playing games, and enjoying time spent together with those I {love}. 

After that rejuvenating weekend it was back to the grind to finish off the last week and a half of school so that I can go back home for Christmas! As the week finally draws to a close I am so glad that I survived all the papers, presentations, tests, and readings I had due. 
Now just to study hard and finish finals!
Yesterday as a study break we hit up the annual SPU hosted event Tradition!! 
Dressing up in our winter best, the theme was really ugly sweaters but we didn't have any! 
Seeing friends, lighting the Christmas tree in Tiffany Loop, making cards and enjoying the air of joy makes going so worth being in the cold!
stolen from my coffee gal :)
waiting in line to get a photo with santa! 
Then today enjoying a 1st West reunion lunch at Red Robin! Goodness I miss seeing their faces and laughing with them everyday! They are all such blessings in my life :)
OK now to buckle down again and study for those pesky finals! Only 3 tests until I'm free to enjoy a month with family and friends!

No comments: