Friday, January 20, 2012

*Snow*Snow*Snow*

Wow! I thought this great city of Seattle would never get snow but SURPRISE! 
We got an entire week off of school because the wonderful white fluffy stuff :)
We went for a chilling walk to Queen Anne on Wednesday to Starbucks to do homework and man was it packed with people!! The line was to the door almost the entire two hours we were there. 

We have been trying to get out of the house so that we don't get cabin fever so we have gone on a few walks and enjoyed the cold air :) I didn't take my camera on many of the adventures (surprise surprise right?) but it's been fun to bundle up and spend quality time with my girls!

To be honest I don't mind the snow. Sure it's cold but I love it :) 
I'm a cold weather person at heart. Not cold-hearted mind you. 
Oh and look!

My siblings missed me so much they made a snow-lindsey just so we could hang out in the snow together! How sweet :)


No comments: